Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~Blogger Question~


This is a quickie post.....Yesterday, I accidentally changed the template I was using and had to go back and customize everything again.  For the life of me, I can't remember how I got rid of the gray background around the page tabs. ??

If you customized your own blog and had to remove the gray tabs, can you tell me how you did it?  FYI...I used the Picture Window template to customize my blog, if that makes any difference. :)

I thank you in advance!



5 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

Oh boy...I'm not the one to ask as I am just learning to customize mine and as you can tell by my blog, I haven't done much "cutsey" stuff at all yet. But maybe you could contact Brenda at CozyLittleHouse as she is pretty "savvy" about blogging or use the HELP on blogger? I think you follow Brenda as I think that's how I found you! LOL! I wish I could be of more help...good luck! I would email her...she's really good about getting back to people.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I don't know. I do see your "pin it" button and that is awesome!! I was putting in a password somewhere on my laptop and somehow opened a window on the bottom of the screen that showed all of the html code on whatever page I was on. I still have no idea how I did that.

TinaTx said...

Wish I could help but I'm totally techie challenged.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Light weight interfacing is genius! I have some patterns that I have used over and over, and boy do they look like it. I'm going to remember this! Thanks~

Carol

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Gosh I commented on the wrong post!How'd I do that?

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...