Tuesday, July 3, 2012

~Missing In Action~


I've been missing for a while and it's all because of my trusty computer. :(  Actually, I have two laptops.  My HP laptop is my favorite and I think I did some major damage while trying to fix what I think was a virus.  I could work on it but couldn't get on the Internet.

The other is my Acer, which I have been using for the last several months.  It died.  So, I have been using hubby's computer and I really dislike using it. :/  For one, I don't have access to all the programs that I like to use and being able to do what I want in order to blog is, well, next to impossible.  Unless I downloaded them on hubby's computer, which I don't think he'd be too happy about.  So, I haven't been blogging.  Wouldn't you know it...I've got several posts up my sleeve and I need to do some major housecleaning and organizing of my blog!!

I've ordered a new power adaptor for the one laptop and sent the other one to some friends from church.  They are very kind to repair broken or corrupted computers, which they look at as a ministry.  Isn't that great?  God bless them.  Now you know why I haven't been around!!

Hope to see you in the next few days~

Photobucket
Pin It

9 comments:

Kerin said...

Drat Velma!
Bad news about the computers!!

Glad to know that you will get it up and running and be back to posting.

Looking forward to catching up with you :)

Have a lovely day!!

Smiles :)
Kerin

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have friends who will look at your computer. It's frustrating when we get so used to them, and then they don't work. Hope you get yours fixed soon! Havea a happy July 4th!

My Vintage Mending said...

We had that happen so many times to our PC that we traded them in for an Apple four years ago. Haven't had a problem since. What a wonderful gift that your church ministry provides. Blessings to you all and Happy Fourth....smiles...Renee

Anonymous said...

I hear you! I have 2 laptops that I use because if you added them together you'd get 1 old computer. I.e., one can have pictures downloaded from my camera, the other can print, the one has 10 minutes of battery life, I could go on, but you get the idea!

vintage grey said...

So sorry for the computer problems! Not fun. We have an Apple and love it!! Wishing you a Happy 4th of July Velma!! xo Heather

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Velma- Sorry to hear about all the computer problems! We know what that's like around here. So frustrating!
Have a Happy 4th!
Erica :)

Melinda said...

Sorry to hear about your computer.
Hope all is well soon.

Happy 4th to you and yours!

:)

Sam I Am...... said...

Hope you get everything fixed! Miss you!

TinaTx said...

Bummer! Glad you have someone to fix it for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...