Monday, August 1, 2011

~One Very Happy Little Monkey~


This is Monkey....my sweet little four-year-old granddaughter who lives far, far away from us.  Actually, she lives in Omaha, but it is still far enough away that allows us to see her only a few times a year.  I asked her mama to take pictures for me when she got the skirt she wanted me to make for her.  The other two were bonuses...just because.

This is the first skirt she pulls out...the teal bandana skirt that "she needed for summer".  She is always so appreciative of the gifts she gets and so the expression on her face tells me all I need to know.

And from this really big smile, I think she likes it!

Of course, the first and most important thing is to check out the twirl factor.

Next is the striped skirt where I made a circular type pattern instead of the points and added the purple trim.


I think she's really liking the twirl factor quality, don't you?

And the last skirt is the bandana type fabric with the added eyelet trim.  This is my favorite and I can see her wearing cowboy boots with this one!  I imagine that she was getting quite dizzy from all that twirling and probably figured that this one twirled just as well as the other two.

Mama said she put one on and wore it for the rest of the day!  I think she likes them, don't you?

Have a happy day!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

That's too cute that she got pictures of her opening. I think the twirl factor on the second one is the best!

❁Velma❁ said...

I asked her to take pictures and, yes, she got goin' pretty good, didn't she?

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Both skirts are adorable. I absolutely love the bandanna skirt! :)

Hope said...

I love these little skirts! I remember my mom sewing skirts for me and the "twirl factor" was the most important thing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...